Followers

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chocolate Milkshake...YUMMY

                         I am entering this card into My Craft Spot #60 Cool Treats challenge.

I had so much fun making it! I just got a new MS punch yesterday so I was so excited to use it for the first time :))))) . Since it is summer, a chocolate milkshake would be so yummy this time of year! <3  I hope you enjoy my card and Thank you for looking ^_^


~*~ WHAT I USED~*~

*PAPER*
     DCWV- Sweet Treats-
     DCWV- All Dressed Up -Matstack-

*TOOLS*
      Martha Stewart Punch
      Martha Stewart Inks
      Pop Up Dots
      Studio G -Glitter Glue-

*CARTRIDGE*
      "From My Kitchen" page 59 cut at 5 "
      "From My Kitchen" page 29 cut at 3 1/4

10 comments:

  1. "COOL" card! I love the DP you used and the ice cream looks yummy enough to eat! Thanks for playing at MY Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! LOVE your colors! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to future challenges at My Craft Spot!!! ^_^

      Delete
  3. What a great card, Robin! Your ice cream looks fabulous and I love the chunky sentiment on this!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at chocolate! I love your chocolate milkshake card! The glittered glass makes it look so yummy and refreshing! Thanks for entering your card in this week's challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ally!!!! I was hoping the glitter would make it look fresh and cool!! :) Can't wait to enter more challenges over at "My Craft Spot!".

      Delete
  5. Hi Robin -such a beautiful name ;)
    Love your yummy treat! Thank you for joining us for My Craft Spot challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! ;) Robin is the best name right!
      Thank you for your kind words! :) -Robin

      Delete