Followers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Stained Glass Card

       Hi and Thank you for checking out my blog! For this card I used "A Child's Year" Cricut Cartridge for the heart on page 30 under "icon".  The paper I used for this card is from  "The Once Upon a Time" DCWV Premium Stacks and "Life's Journey" KE Company. I also used Purple Glitter paper behind the heart (I cant remember the paper stack it came from) .  The stained glass part of the card is pop up that way it gives it character.

I was watching "Beauty and the Beast" and TOTALLY got Inspired to make this card! The way the stained glass is on the castle and the heart representing Belle and Beasts love for each other.. Yes I am a huge Disney person. So I hope I did it justice!

2 comments:

  1. Super, super card! You really did a beautiful job on it Robin...Everything works perfect together.

    ReplyDelete