Followers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fun in the SUN!

I am entering this card into My Craft Spot #61 - Hot Summer Colors challenge!
This was my first easel card and I am now addicted to making them :D !
I hope you enjoy and thank you for looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


~*~ WHAT I USED~*~


I used colorbok plain card stock for the actual card which is cut @ 4 3\4" X 4 3\4 ".
The orange paper was in just like a scrap stuff that you can buy I think I got it at A.C Moore cut out @ 3" X 4".
Glitter paper was cut out @ 4 1 \2" X 4 1\2".
" A Child's Year" cart for the umbrella on page 63 cut @ 3 1 /2 ".
" A Child's Year " cart for "FUN" on page 73 cut @ 3 1\2".

~*~ TOOLS~*~
M.S inks.
M.S punch.
Pop up dots.
Markers.
Brads.
Glue dots.
Adhesive Squares

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is so bright and fun, just love it! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is a fun, bright card! What a great design!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete